background

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year !!!

So it is now year 2011. This year I decided to go to two different parties instead of last year when I only went to the U institute party. I first went to my aunt Ronda's house where we played pool and talked to family. I played two games of pool, and got lucky two times, because I won both haha, both were against my dad and my brother. As soon as I was finished I left to go get ready for Nikki's family party. I was really excited to go see everyone. When I got there we went downstairs and played the new x-box dancing game, so cool, it sees you and you have to mirror what the caracter is doing. Even though it made me feel like a dork, it was so much fun, and I wish that I had the game to bring with me back to my apartment. When it was time to go outside to count down, everyone got ready and watched the fireworks go off. I didn't have Nick there to kiss but I texted him. The year 2010 was a rough year, starting with my dad losing his job and Railey dying, and school was just really hard and summer was really not all that fun, but it ended really well, I met Nick and my dad got his job back, and I got to see Nick over Christmas break and things are just going so well. I am so glad that it is finally over though. Hopefully this new year will bring some good surprises and some excitement. Everyone needs to make up some kind of New years resolution or goal so this year I am making the original goal, and that is to lose some weight, i'm planning on going to the gym more often this year and just working out. I also think that making it a goal to not eat any candy or chocolate for at least half the year would be a good one, but I guess we will see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment