background

Friday, April 29, 2011

One week left!!

I havn't written in awhile, mainly because these past few weeks i've been studying for finals.  This past week has truely been a hard one full of lots of stess.  The other day it finally came to move out of my apartment, something i've been waiting to do for a long time; year 2 down wahoo!  But for some reason they think that we need to clean insinde and out of our apartment to make it look brand new, but unfortunately for me because I had to study for my final and we had a big bon fire the night before, I was running late on my chores.  I woke up around 7am to study for my final, which started late and took me longer than I had planned.  So when I was done, I hurried and went home to start my chores, when I got there, I didn't even know where to begin and, let's just say I was really stressed.  Well thanks to my wonderful fiance he saw that I was stressed and on a very tight schedule becuase my second dress fitting was at five.  Nick helped me clean and get my stuff packed.  When we finally finished putting everything in the car, we relised that we needed to go get our marriage lisence, and both of us had to be there, so me and Nick hurried to the Manti court house to get it.  By the time we were done, we hurried back and started for home.  Rushing on the freeway we only got to the shop twenty min. late, not bad.  Lot's of stress but i'm glad that day was over.  I can't believe there is only one week left, it's gone by so fast, i'm so excited to marry my best friend!! This new update to my profile is thanks to my good friend Megan Bridges, thanks to her my profile looks desent:)

No comments:

Post a Comment