background

Friday, July 6, 2012

Baby Johnson # 7 is on the way!!

On APriL 6th 2012 we took a trip to the store to get one test to make sure we were pregnant. We are so excited that this day had come and even though we were a little scared because of the big change, we were so ready.
My pregnancy has been soo great. I have never really gotton sick, no wierd cravings just really relaxing and so wonderful. The only thing that has been really different is I cant stand the smell of steak or the taste of it, which if you didn't know used to be my favorite thing to eat. Also I have been getting headaches every so often but other than that I have really loved this pregnancy. Nick better watch out, if all of my pregnancys are as great as this one we are going to be popping them out like crazy I can tell you that much. 

This is about 12-13 weeks first ultra sound.  We were so excited to finally see that there was actually something in my belly not just a positive pee test. Our little guy or girl was moving like crazy and turning around, just so amazing to see. Our midwife was super nice and told us a lot of good things to remember.

2 comments:

  1. So glad to see you have updated your blog. We are so happy that everything is going well during this fun time. We love you and miss you. Can't wait until August and you guys are home again.
    Love,
    Mom and Dad xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really horrible about updating it since we have bad internet in our apartment. It doesn't help that the internet is very distracting so I always get side-tracked. But more is on the way.

    ReplyDelete