background

Monday, April 15, 2013

4 months down!


 We made it! She is now 4 months old. I can't believe how much time flys, in a couple of hours we will have had her four months ago. She has grown up so much since that day. Today she had her 4 month appointment and she is 14.5 lbs 25.6 inches long. She is rolling over all by herself, and she rolls back (with some help). Lexi loves to talk to us and tell us how her day went, "bla bla bla, ooooooga, ga ga ga, goo goo goo" I guess that means i'm having a great day, and I love you.If Lexi could move around she would, that's probably why she gets so frustrated. But she now LOVES tummy time, and loves to sit in her highchair and watch momma cook. She is such a joy in our life and I couldn't be more proud of all the stuff she is learning. I love being a mom, it is truely the greatest thing in the world, I wouldn't do anything else.
O and i'm so excited, tonight she gets to eat squash with mom and dad, we are starting some foods yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment