background

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Labor day weekend

I was looking forward to this weekend for awhile, i think maybe because i needed a break from all of this studying and reading my brains out. Before all of this went down, my dad had to make things more complicated than they had to be, and got me really fustrated, but in the end it turned out perfect and there wasn't that much fighting like i had expected. My sister came with her friend and my brother with his. In total there were twenty two people in one huge cabin down at bear lake. There was plenty of things to keep us occupied for the whole trip, we had brought ourboatup,they had a boat as well as four wheelers. We just had a blast and i'm so glad my family decided to go. We were fed like kings and queens and more, we were very lucky to be there and it was extremely nice of them to buy us food and pay for the gas to move around in the A-TVs. The weather was great for the first two days to go boating, but monday was sucky and i decided not to get in, plus i was extremely sore from the night before. My brother and I including Amy and my brothers friend went four wheeling up the mountain and i had the wierdest feeling to check the gas but i didn't and sure enough while riding with Amy i heard this wierd sound and the sound was familiar, i told her to pull over just as she said i think were out of gas. She went with my brother back to the cabin to tell them the sad news, while me and Dani sat on the dead one watching the orange sun set and started to get cold. It had been at least half an hour and we were getting bored so we decided to push it up the 45degree hill that was full of dirt and rocks. By the time they came back, we were almost to the top of the hill and finally we went back to the cabin and got to eat. Now that is one lesson i learned over the break but also to love your family no matter what, i'm so glad i got to see them and am happy that they love me as much as i love them. I wouldn't exchange anything in the world for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment