background

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Me & Nick

Nickolas Johnson and I met at Snow College fall semester 2010. Both our second year. Nick just came back from an LDS mission in Indiana, which he happen to really love. He loves telling stories about all the great experiences that he went through, and the people that he served. Nick is the youngest of four great boys raised by two wonderful parents, Alan and Paula. He enjoys talking about his family and the fond memories that they have had together. Nick loves doing anything outdoors, hunting being his favorite. When he goes home he likes to hunt rabbits with his brother Brady and his best friend Sam. Nicks is going into Pharmacy, which he after finished up with Snow College will hopefully transfer over to the University of Utah. We have been dating for four great months and i've have the best time of my life, he is such a great guy and I have loved getting to know him better. I was getting ready to leave for Christmas break when Nick had asked me to come home with him to meet his family. As nervous as I was, I just couldn't believe that this was happening and immediately said yes. I was excited to see these wonderful people he always talks about. I had a wonderful two days in Delta with his family, they are so great and I didn't want to leave. But about a couple days after Christmas Nick came up to Salt Lake and spent a day with my family. Even though my family is a little crazy he enjoyed staying here, getting to know my family and then later on it was time to meet the rest of his family. There happend to be a huge winter snow storm and we had to go clear out over to the other side of the valley and even though we left an hour early there was no way we were going to make it on time. The roads were really bad and my car was sliding everywhere, but we finally made it, now to meet the family. I had seen pictures of his brothers families and was so excited to meet them. They made me feel very comfortable and I felt like I fit right in, even though I was really quiet. This has just been such a great adventure I just can't wait to see what more adventures come next. I will keep posting on new things that happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment