background

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

ONE month old today


 
One month ago today I gave birth to our sweet little Lexi. Since then she has been the highlight to our lives and we are getting hardly any sleep, but it is so worth it. I still can't believe that she came out of me. She is about nine pounds now and just growing so fast it makes me sad. But I am so in love with her, she makes the cutest noises and when she smiles I can hardly keep myself from squeezing her; she's so cute. I love the way she looks at Nick, you can tell she adores him. When Nick comes home from school he picks her up and just kisses her all over, I can already tell she is going to be a daddys girl. Even though I feel like all I do is feed, burp, change, rock to sleep, repeat, I can't help but feel like the luckiest person and mommy in the world.
 She's our little angel
 
 

2 comments:

  1. We had the nicest time at the Lexi's Blessing. What a doll she is. The noises she is starting to make are so cute. Your family is so great. How wonderful that Lexi has "Super" Grand parents on both sides. tee hee You and Nick are such great parents. Lexi is a lucky girl. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad we got to see everyone, crazy that we can all only get together for a blessing, it seems like everyone is growing a part, it makes me so sad. Hopefully we can see you guys again soon!!

      Delete