background

Monday, October 10, 2011

Sanpete fair and the Day family reunion

Grandpa Johnson riding in the parade.

The HUGE bull that came through the parade.

Humming birds in the back the grandma Johnsons house.

The Rodeo and the rides in the background.

The bad bugs that were above us, there were so many, and they started to die and literally it was raining bugs on us, so gross.

A big beetle bug that fell in front of us.

Day Family Reunion 

A catipillar that we found near our car.

Watching the boys play horse shoes.


Trace watching Horse shoes.

He really wanted to play so I brought him over by the shoes and let him throw some.

The kids playing with the sand, they had a blast.

Trace wanting me to get in the water with him. Only my feet I say. As soon as I walked into the river my mouth dropped, I couldn't believe how cold the water was and they were in it like nothing, Its hard for me to believe I was a child and did the same things.

We were looking forward to these events and by the time they came, they left that quick and we were so disappointed that we had to go back to school, and missed our families already. Jennie did not come to the reunion because only a few days earlier she had little Aden which we were fortunate to go see and hold, he is the cutest thing and I wanted to stay and hold him for a long time, but we had to leave. 

No comments:

Post a Comment