background

Monday, October 10, 2011

We LOVE to CAMP!!!

We love to go camping, probably one of our favorite things to do together, it's so much fun and we have a greatest time together and eat wonderful fire-cooked meals. YUM!
When we were driving, we saw these two deer that I happened to get pictures of, such beautiful creatures.

This one did not want to look at me lol.


This is one of my favorite seasons because of the changing of the leaves which just amazes me at the wonderful colors.

My favorite Red.

Just look at how beautiful that mountain is.

Getting our camping stuff out.

Last time we camped I caught Nick over by the tree carving this, so cute!! I love him.

I always catch him with the greatest faces.

Our lovely tent.

Beautiful trees all around us.

A small meadow that we catch three deer at everytime we go there.

Nick scraping a piece of wood on a rock, trying to make the edges round, for his little fire starter.

Something so small can stand out so strong.



Nicks fire starter that he tried so hard to make work. He is such a hard worker, I love him.

Can you see the deer?... I couldn't either. They passed right behind us, and I had put my camera in the tent for some reason, and by the time I got it, they were gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment