background

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Letting you know

So I've decided that life without a computer is not bad, just sad. My computer died on me and the only one we have is Nicks and Nick is gone all the time either work school or ya that's about it but it is all the time. Nick's computer does not upload my photos and he hates when I download things on his computer so I have no editing tools to edit my photos, hence no photos in a really really long time. It also makes me not want to blog cause blogs are not the much fun to read if there are no photos to go with it. However I am going to start blogging about everything, without photos so bare with me, I will try and keep them sweet and short. I am hoping to get a tablet this year for my Birthday/Christmas.

Update of our life: So Lexi is 16 months old on the 15th, I seriously can't tell you how crazy fast that went by, I feel like I blinked and now she is just so old. I love the stage she is in right now, learning so much, personality in full bloom. Nick is almost done with his second and hardest year of pharmacy school, he is doing wonderfully, but I can see the stress it has on him, which is why I am glad its almost over. The third and last year is just rotations so it should be a breeze. As for me I am still LOVING being a mommy and staying home. I have really gotten into makeup and beauty laity so I spend a lot of time looking at reviews on makeup and what kind is the best to get, I absolutely love it and once I get a computer of my own and can upload photos I will start taking pictures and possibly doing tutorials if people are interested. Nick always makes fun of me saying I am always changing what I am interested in, and while that is true I don't really lose interest in the other things, I just like to dabble into everything and want to be able to do everything! I do get bored of things that's probably why I change it up so much.

Things coming up, well we are going to Delta this coming weekend and seriously I couldn't be happier. Last time we went it was for Christmas, I know I know why you ask has it been so long? Well Nick works all weekend so there really has been NO time at all to go, that's why we are so so so excited I might blow up. And it's Easter, yay for Easter things. Mothers day is also coming up Nick got me some way cute shoes, and some clothes that I desperately needed.

Today I am making Hawaiian pork chops with brown rice, peas and a roll. I wish I could put a picture up they look and smell so yummy.

Let me know if you are interested in me putting up pictures or tutorials of my makeup. Til next time

No comments:

Post a Comment