background

Friday, April 18, 2014

Like cheap but stuff that really works?

DIY products that i love.
So I have been trying some diy stuff laity because who has the money to go and buy it? I surely don't.

So fist thing is dry shampoo.

I mixed
1/2 C cocoa powder
2T corn starch
few drops of essential oil (I used peppermint)

Seriously this smells like a york peppermint patty, and it works! This is also a mix for darker hair since I have dark auburn hair it only makes sense. I think it's baby powder instead of cocoa powder for lighter hair. I put this mix into a saved sour cream plastic tub, I put it onto my hair with an old bronzer brush, works like a charm.

Second thing is Beach waves

3t. any type of gel, I used some cheap kind
3t. sea salt
1/2 t. coconut oil
1C water I used hot water to help melt the oil

Mix/shake good in a bottle, I started out in a bowl then transfered it into a mason jar. I put it into a little spray bottle but I suggest getting a bigger one. spray onto either dry or damp hair and tada beachy waves.

No comments:

Post a Comment