background

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Our current daily routine

Not that any of you who read this really cares about our daily routine, but I like writing this stuff down so I can look back and remember what we did. And because it is now warm outside and just beautiful everything we've done is now different.

So Lexi has been waking up around 6:30 am since it is spring and that lovely sun hit right about that time. So I usually just let her play in there by herself for half an hour and get up at 7. Then it's breakfast time. We really are not big breakfast people, Nick usually just eats a bowl of cereal, Lexi maybe eats a bite of her waffle, this morning she ate some of Nicks cereal and some of my new favorite Nature Valley breakfast biscuits, and some yogurt. So she kinda just shares with us.
Once we are done with that we start getting ready to go on our 4 mile walk. At about 8:30 we head out, now we live pretty close to the Jordan River Parkway trail so I head over there and go north up the huge hill, down the huge hill and walk and walk and walk until I almost get exhausted and turn around, at about 2 miles. I am going to work up to at least 8 miles hopefully, which means I will be going earlier. So anyway when I get home Lexi is pretty pooped and its about nap time anyway so I put her down for her nap.
Yay it's ME time! So right now I am starting a relaxation time about 20 min. everyday which helps me just get ready for the day and usually I will put on a facial mask, right now it is the Freemans chocolate strawberry clay mask, which can I tell you is absolutely heavenly, if you like chocolate that is. So I will let that dry while I relax then when it is over I will jump in the shower and then I will eat my 1st snack of the day, usually an apple and yogurt or apple and peanut butter, yum my favorite, all while I am watching The Price is Right, or my t.v. show that I didn't get to see the night before. I also am writing my blog write now so if I happen to have the computer I will look at emails facebook yada yada you know the drill.
 Lexi then gets up around 12 depending how tired she is and I will make some lunch. Currently she is liking my turkey dogs which if you haven't tired them just do it, so much better than the beef ones, in my honest opinion. She will eat chicken nuggets sometimes and a string cheese, I usually will give her some applesauce too, and fruit if we have it. I will sometimes eat a salad with bbq tuna or salmon or turkey dogs with mustard and cottage cheese, and one big glass of water, I always have a big glass of water with my meals and snacks, just so I am getting enough water, which right now is about 132 oz. everyday.
After lunch I usually put on Frozen(shocker) or the little mermaid or Nemo which are the ones she likes right now while I clean a part of the house. I probably will write something else of how I keep our house so clean soon. When I am done with that the movie is still playing and Lexi has already started to move to other places in the house so I will go and watch it with her so she finishes it. By the time the movie is over it's time for another snack so I get Lexi some gummies or some fishy crackers. I will eat cottage cheese or some kind of fruit with my water.
Then its playing time again; I will play a little with her and sometimes we will go out play on the playground and get the mail, or go and see the horses which are down the street from us, and we love going to go see them, they seem pretty happy to see us too.
 Time for dinner, now this is the most important meal in our house seeing as that's the only normal meal we get, these are the meals that I plan for, I usually will plan a months worth of meals and its just dinners, so I will make dinner around 5 and we will eat around 6 or 6:30. I will probably do another post and things that we eat for dinner since there is so many different meals. After dinner we will most likely be sitting in front of the t.v. watching something until 8 when Lexi goes to bed. At 8 we will brush her teeth, change her, put her into her pj's, read scriptures, pray, and lay her down. Then it's our time to talk watch a movie or t.v. show or just relax. Then we will be in bed around 10:30 pm until we wake up and start all over again. The cycle that never ends, a good cycle(sometimes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment