background

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

5 wonderful months



O my gosh 5 months already, really? O but they have been such wonderful months, so much fun watching my beautiful daughter from Heavenly Father grow. She is such a joy and wonderful little spirit in our lives and truely makes me feel complete. She has grown so much is this last month I can't believe it. She is now rolling to both sides, sits up basically on her own, makes really loud noises, loves the pool, eats carrots, sweet potatoes, and corn, loves putting everything in her mouth, loves kicking her feet (especially in the saucer), and is now laughing more than ever, so cute! I just can't believe she is not the tiny baby I had 5 months ago, NO I am not baby hungry...yet but even though sometimes it is hard, I love every minute of it, being a mommy is the greatest thing in the world, I couldn't ask for a better job. 
I love you baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment