background

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Look at me!

So last friday I was getting ready to leave for Delta and I had Lexi next to me on the floor, and I was just doing a section of my hair and I could hear Lexi whinning so I turned and this is where I found her, half way under the bed, O boy I need to start watching her, she is going to be crawling soon, my goodness!

This was right before we went to the pool in Delta, Chillin in her sunglasses she got from Gigi (grandma Linda/ grandma Gee) she totally doesn't take them off, well not really, I think she likes them, everyone else seems to think so.

This was before we put her swimsuit on. She was playing with her toes, which she loves to do now. I painted her toes for the family pictures, we were twiners. She is such a happy baby, we love her.

This is right before we left, we were getting ready to leave. She loves to sit now, so cute, she still has some trouble on the left side but she is doing fabulous! She loves to sit and watch us do things.
 
We love watching her grow, and her personality shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment