background

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

TWO years...wow!


I seriously cannot believe how fast time flys. These past two years have been so wonderful, and I truely am so blest to have a wonderful husband and beautiful daughter. Just a year ago we were in Oregon and now we are one year into Pharmacy school, which Nick has been aceing!
 
For our two year anniversary we didn't want to do too much, mainly cause we have no money, but we went to Cafe`rio and made homemade brownies with icecream and rented The Hobbit such a good movie. We spent the night together and Lexi gave us the best gift, a quiet night!
 
I am so greatful for everything we have and all the blessings we have been given. I hope that these next years are as good as these last two.
 
I love you sweetie, Happy two years!

No comments:

Post a Comment