background

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

What do we do...we swim swim swim

 

Pool time!! This was the first time Lexi has been in a pool, she LOVED it! I would drag her legs in the water as I walked back and forth, which was also a good workout for me. I am so glad she loves the water because I hope we get to go more often this summer. We had such blast with our family, and Lexi liked to splash the water, she even started to laugh. So cute!
When we got home she started to fuss because she was hungry and i'm sure tired from all that hard play. So Emery and Kaven came over to her and started to tickle her feet and talk to her, and she thought this was the funniest thing, she started to laugh a lot. This is th first time she has ever laughed that much.

Just another cute pictures of her cousins getting her to laugh, so precious. Too bad all her cousins are moving away, this is the last time she will see them for a long time :(

No comments:

Post a Comment