background

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

First week down



 
So one week down, This picture is really horrible but I need to do this to help myslef. Plus that shirt is really big; thank you boobs for making me look even bigger, not! Anyways, So my first week went ok, except for the fact that I am having huge chocolate withdrawls, so what happens; my mom buys chocolate, and yes I had some. But I can say that I ate rather healthy for the week, Costco trip was successful, I got the veggis I needed and am eating really good. I exercized really good too, I was so sore all week long. The dvd is working. Well in making me sore, so far I have only noticed maybe a pound lighter, from the scale it is teatering between 197 and 198 so I didn't lose that much this week, I can't wait for the weather to get better, then I could actually go outside and walk, which is really the best for me at this point.
 
I really hope that this next week I could give you better results, we are going to Delta, and I am determined to go walking since the weather is a lot better over there, we will see, I'm sure my wonderful mother-in-law would love to go walking with us!


No comments:

Post a Comment