background

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentines Day Holy cow!


I can not believe how fast two months have flown away. I feel like we were just at the hospital and everyone was coming to see us. Now tomorrow she will be two months old, it's CRAZY! Lexi is learning so much, she is the cutest. She will open her mouth when we do and she is even trying to say what we say( in baby language of course ) We are becoming fluent in that. She is growing every day and I just love watching her learn. She does not like tummy time so I have to try to make it fun, so sometimes I use the yoga ball and put her on it and move her around a bit, I don't really see it working but she has always been good at holding her head up well.
 
Since today is Valentines day, I heart attacked Nicks school bag and I made a simple dinner with heart shaped bread, I also decorated the table with some hearts. Not much but it was something that I like to do. I also cleaned up the house a bit so Nick doesn't have to do anything, especially since he has a test tomorrow he has to study for. Nick is taking me to Olive garden tomorrow since we can't do much today, and he got me something that is suppose to come in the mail, but it didn't come today; maybe tomorrow or sat? I'm excited, Nick never I mean NEVER surprises me so I am SO excited!!
 
Today people have the excuse to say I love you and get eachother gifts, but Nick tells me all the time that he loves me, I don't have to wait for February to know that. It's just nice every once in awhile to have the excuse to go out to dinner and get a gift.
 
I have always hated Valentines Day but now that I have a wonderful man and daughter to spend it with, it's not all that bad.
 
With that said, I love you all, hope you guys have a great day!!


2 comments:

  1. Lexi is so stinkin' cute in her Valentine's outfit! and I love the 2 month pic... precious. and I miss you. a lot. that's all. except one thing... for tummy time I don't know if you have tried a mirror yet? if you haven't try putting her on the boppy (or some blankets) with a mirror underneath so she can look at herself. It was my best bet with Mav. anything where he could look at himself really (so vain ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O how I miss you a lot too!! I havn't tried that yet, I will definetly have to try it to see if it works. Since tummy time is so important.

      Delete