background

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

What time is it?... It's TUMMY TIME!


 
 The things we do for tummy time. So I already told you that she hates tummy time, I mean really hates it. She grunts, and crys and needlesstosay we pick her up and tummy time is over. So with the help of pinterest and Lisa we have gotten better. As you can see I have put a mirror under the bumbo so that she could see herself as she is on her tummy, and ta da! She loves to see her face. She doesn't stay down too long, but it's a work in progress.
I love the noises she was making while I had her like this, she was so mesmerized and I couldn't help but smile.
 
So another day that I had her down, I put all of her toys in the bumbo and put the mirror in front of her and she stayed longer that way. She is starting to like the toys instead of just looking at me and i'm sure thinking, "what in the heck am I suppose to do with these?"
 
 
So happy and cooing, we truely had a moment. I was showing her us in the mirror and she just was amazed.
 
After she had enough of tummy time I layed her down on the blanket and she started this. She is starting to turn, yay! Later on we had her in bed and she was trying to get closer to me, and Nick just barely put his hand on her and pushed a little bit and she turned over, o she is growing so fast!!

2 comments:

  1. glad she is liking it a little better! Mav never stayed down for more than a few minutes for a long time. did you know while they are real little basically any time not on their back is considered tummy time? that made me feel a lot better. i love all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That does make me feel better, cause she is hardly ever on her tummy.

      Delete